Before we start…
What personal information does the company collect?
Personal information that the company usually collects includes, but is not limited to:
- Your name contact details, employment history, qualifications, proof of right to work and any other information you listed on your CV and/or LinkedIn profile
- Details of any disabilities and any accommodations we may need to make for you in the workplace
- If you contact us, in some cases we will keep a record of that correspondence also
Why do we use personal information about you?
- To provide you with the services you would expect us to, like finding you suitable jobs/contracts and to help facilitate that process of securing a new job/contract. This includes sending your CV to prospective employers (after your instruction) for their consideration and keeping you informed of future work opportunities by email, telephone, mail and/or other communication methods
- To perform studies and statistical and analytical research such as hiring trends and measuring demographics
- To request participation in surveys or any other initiatives to help improve our service
Do you have to give us the personal information we ask for?
You are not obliged to provide your personal information to us, but it basically impossible for us to work with you and provide our services if you do not.
How long do you keep my personal information for?
The Company will keep your personal information for as long as you wish to receive our services and for up to 2 years thereafter. If you are successful in finding work through us, the Company will need to keep your personal information for a longer period in order to comply with it's on-going legal and contractual obligations.
Do we transfer your data to third parties?
We only do this in the following circumstances:
- To our suppliers. We may, for example, engage a supplier to carry out administrative and operational work in support of our relationship with you. The supplier(s) will be subject to contractual and other legal obligations to preserve the confidentiality of your data and to respect your privacy and will only have access to the data they need to perform their functions. The relevant suppliers are CRM providers (who host or support our Salesforce CRM system) and back-office finance and accounting management providers (who might need to handle details of candidates in order to process accounts payable and receivable)
- To our clients/prospective employers: we will only share your data with clients of ours who are offering jobs/assignments you may be interested in, or who are interested in your profile once we have received confirmation from you. They owe contractual and other confidentiality obligations in relation to your data to us, and to you
- We will share your data with government, police, regulators or law enforcement agencies if, at our sole discretion, we consider that we are legally obliged or authorised to do so or it would be prudent to do so
Do we transfer your data outside the European Union?
No, plain and simple. If we do however wish to share your data outside of the UK (for example if a client’s HR team operates outside the UK) we will notify you.
What are your rights?
- Right to access and obtain a copy of your personal information
You are entitled to request confirmation whether we process any of your personal information. You can also ask us to provide you with a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right to correct your personal information
If you can demonstrate that personal information we hold about you is not correct, you can request that this information is updated or otherwise corrected.
- Right to be forgotten/have data deleted
For situations where in accordance with the law, we determine that your request to have your personal information deleted must be granted, Stride Consulting Group Ltd will do so without undue delay. Please bear in mind, once your data is deleted – that the Company might not be of service to you anymore once this data about you has been deleted. If you want to re-register with the company again, you will need to re-enter your data by re-engaging with an employee of the company via any means of communication.
How could you contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Statement or would like further information, please contact our Data Protection Officer Rebecca Pooley via email at firstname.lastname@example.org